May 28th, 2012
Overloud releases Mark Studio 2
Overloud releases Mark Studio 2, the new version of its acclaimed Markbass amplifier simulation plugin.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
"The Mark Studio 2 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation.
No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 2 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It's an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording."
Paolo Costa, bass player and product manager.
Learn more >>>
Listen to audio samples >>>
Download demo >>>
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
- tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists
- Full MIDI support
- Very low CPU usage
- Any parameter can be automated in the plugin version
Mark Studio 2 is available as a standalone application and as a plugin in VST, RTAS, AAX and AU format for Mac OSX 10.5 or higher and Windows XP or higher. Both 32 bit and 64 bit versions are natively available. It is currently shipping and available for download from Overloud website http://www.overloud.com/markstudio