November 2nd, 2011
Overloud releases BREVERB 2, the new version of its highly acclaimed reverberation plugin.
BREVERB 2 is composed by 7 different reverberation units into a single plugin, designed to meet the extremely high demands of audio professionals. They are modeled on the hardware units who wrote the history of reverberation, from the '80s to nowadays, and range in any kind of application from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
BREVERB 2 offers 50 new ambient spaces and more than 270 presets crafted by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up the workflow.
New features at a glance
• 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
• Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
• More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
• More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
• Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
• Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
• Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
• Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro without any glitches or dropouts!
BREVERB 2 is available as a plugin in VST, RTAS and AU format for Mac OSX 10.5 or higher and Windows XP or higher. AAX format is coming soon, free to all registered users. Both 32 bit and 64 bit versions are natively available. It is currently shipping and available for download from Overloud website http://www.overloud.com.
BREVERB 2 is available at an introductory price of 149EUR until November 11th. The list price will be 199EUR after November 11th.