18 March 2009
Shipped in November 2008, Overloud TH1 is already a hit among modeler. Overloud now introduces TH1 v1.1 carrying a large set of new features and models together with improved functionalities.
- Two amplifiers: BassFace '59 (US) classic amp and Overloud Custom boutique-class amp;
- Amplifier adds a VariFire panel and control: a Gain-Character control for expanded distortion color control;
- Three Rack Effects: Spatial Delay, Comb Delay, Pattern Delay with 66 different patterns and up to 8 taps;
- Mixer Pro with control on Phase, Stereo Width, Sample Delay and Mono/Stereo output switch;
- Splitter with Balance/Switch capabilities and with two Crossover modes (HPF/LPF and BPF/BRF) and frequency/width controls;
- Dual IR Cabinet module allows users to load commercial or their own cabinet Impulse Responses with balance, phase and micro-delay control with HPF and LPF;
- Dual IR Cabinet comes preloaded with Recabinet Demo and the Experimental Cabinet collection from Wild Hades;
- Eight new Stomp Boxes: Noise Gate / Expander, Mild Flanger, Rich Flanger, Analog Flanger, D-Reverb, D-Delay, 7-Band Graphic EQ and 5-Band Amp EQ;
Ease Of Use:
- Module Presets: user and factory;
- UI: Auto-hiding Overview panel simplifies the use of TH1 on smaller monitors;
- UI Floor skinning: drag&drop or select via right-click in the background, factory and user-picked background Floors in .png and .jpg formats;
- Copy and paste of modules between Variations and different instances of TH1;
- Localized numeric value display when moving module parameters;
- Computer keyboard value-entry;
- Bank import and export functions;
- New Browser implementation with right-click functions for copy, paste and clear of Banks, Sounds and Variations.
- Smart MIDI Control: assign Smart Controls to any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change with Auto-Learn Function;
- Direct Variation MIDI Control: assign any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change with Auto-Learn Function to the direct recall of any of the 8 Variation in the currently active Sound;
- Remote Preset MIDI Control: other than the default Program and Bank message control, TH1 can be programmed (also via Auto-Learn) to respond to MIDI CC, Note On and Program Changes for operations like Bank up/down, Sound up/down, Variation up/down;
- Global MIDI Control: assign any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change to all Volume Pedals, Wahs, Internal BPM Tap Tempo, Tuner status, Output Mute and Output Volume;
- MIDI: Saving of MIDI Bindings configuration presets;
- Smart: copy, swap, remove Smart Controls via drag&drop actions;
- Smart: button to swap Min and Max values;
- Smart: new Smart types, Touch (momentary switch), Stepper Up, Stepper Down, Stepper Up/Down with up to four different user definable settings to step through.
- Better Noise Gate implementation in Master Section;
- You can use left and right arrow keys in the Browser panel to scroll through Variations;
- Dedicated button to open the Smart Connections window;
- Fixes for Digidesign Pro Tools 8;
- Various automation fixes;
- Master parameters get saved with song/session and when quitting the standalone version;
- Host, Internal and Variation-based BPM for maximum flexibility.
Pricing and Availability
TH1 v.1.1, a free update for registered users, is available now and lists for EUR 249 worldwide and USD 349 in the USA and Canada.
A 14-day full-featured demo is available for download at www.overloud.com. People who downloaded version 1.0 demo can request a new 14-day demo period for v. 1.1 through our support. Please consult the Overloud website for local distributor list.