What’s the smallest, most powerful bass amp in the world? The Mark Studio 1! This exciting software gives you three Markbass heads, six Markbass cabinets, six microphones and a tube compressor.
||The Mark Studio 1 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation.
No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 1 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It's an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
Paolo Costa, bass player
Mark Studio 1 Product Manager
- Three top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500 and Classic 300
- Six Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"),STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"),STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), and Classic 108(sealed 8x10")
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
- 64 factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists and 64 storable user presets