Choptones Add A MP1 - Rig Library
Add A MP1 is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of an authentic ADA MP1*, mixed tube/solid state preamplifier, with the 3TM mod. This mod adds a third tube in order to achieve a larger amount of gain.
The preamplifier was connected to an ADA* T100s (EL34) and a Mesa* 50/50 (6L6) power amplifiers.
The library contains 117 rigs:
- 69 rigs are created from the 69 factory presets built into the original preamplifier
- 48 rigs are created from setups with multiple cabinets, microphones and overdrive pedals, in order to provide a wider range of tones.
The Add A MP1 library rigs have been captured using the following gear*:
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, V-Type
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75, V30, G12M, G12V Marshall Vintage
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Scumback M75
- Zilla Custom Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback M65
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Hesu 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 2x12 loaded with Celestion Classic Lead 80, G12K100
- Orange 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 1x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback M65
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser MD421
- Electrovoice RE20
- Heil PR30
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Neumann U87
- Radial Hot British
- MXR EVH 5150 OD
- Boss MZ-2
- Boss OD-1
- Boss SD-1 TS808 Mod
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Berzerker OD
- Protone Attack OD
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Mesa Grid Slammer
ALSO ON iOS
This library is available on iPhone and iPad for the THU App & Plug-in.
Get it in the App Store
If you already own the library for Mac or Windows, you can extend the license for iOS at just $1
HOW TO USE IT
This Rig Library can be loaded into any TH-U edition.
If you don't own TH-U, then by purchasing this library you will receive a TH-U Essential License for free.
WATCH THIS TUTORIAL FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON THE RIG PLAYER
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library