The new generation of amp simulation is on iOS!
TH-U for iOS is here!
239 models and thousands of captured rigs, the world's largest collection!
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 77 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering all musical styles
- Rig Player allows you to reproduce rig models created by capturing real setups
- More than 4000 Rigs, captured from real setups, available as in-app purchases
- Amp Tweak technology, allows you to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Same 4th generation DSP engine as in the TH-U Desktop version
- Share presets with TH-U Desktop using any Cloud services
- Fully controllable with MIDI, for live playing
- AUv3 version coming soon!
Share presets. Same audio engine.
You can share the presets between TH-U Desktop and TH-U iOS using all the most common Cloud services, like iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive.
Thanks to the increased power of new iOS devices processors, TH-U iOS runs the same DSP engine of TH-U Desktop and delivers the same astonishing simulations with no compromise on the audio quality.
TH-U is able to load rig models created from real setups.
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs. Discover the available Rig Libraries.
Do you want to see TH-U iOS in action?
Full MIDI control
Like in TH-U Desktop, you can control any element of the sound chain with MIDI. Setting up the midi bingings is straightforward thanks to the MIDI learn function.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows you to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows you to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.