Brit 1959 RR Giant Pack - TH-U Rig Library
Brit 1959 RR Giant Pack is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Marshall* 1959RR Randy Rhoads* Signature head.
The 1959RR is a tribute to a timeless talent: the great Randy Rhoads.
After visiting the Marshall factory, he was so enthusiast to order two 1959 stacks, with a little - but dramatic - mod that simply cascades the two halves of the first preamp tube (ECC83) giving a lot more of preamp distortion.
As in the Randy prototype, the 1959RR features this mod, giving you the classic 1959 tone using the high treble channel and the modded one using the normal channel.
The Brit 1959 RR contains 148 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear*:
- Marshall 4x12s loaded with Celestion G12C, Rola G12-80, G12M, V30, G12-50, G12K100, G12T75
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Friedman 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type
- Marshall 2x12 loaded with Celestion G12M Blackback
- Shure SM57, SM58, SM7, Unidyne III
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Royer R121
- Audix i5
- Heil PR30
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Beyerdynamic M160, M201TG
- Electrovoice Cardinal
- Neumann U87
- Grundig GDM121
- Retrotube II
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Berzerker OD
- MXR Modified OD
- MXR 5150 OD
- Maxon OD808
- Maxon OD808X
- Ibanez TS9
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Protone Attack OD
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Boss SD1 TS808 Mod
- Boss HM2
- Klon Centaur
- Radial Hot British
- Digitech Bad Monkey
ALSO ON iOS
This library is available on iPhone and iPad for the THU App & Plug-in.
Get it in the App Store
If you already own the library for Mac or Windows, you can extend the license for iOS at just $1
HOW TO USE IT
This Rig Library can be loaded into any TH-U edition.
If you don't own TH-U, then by purchasing this library you will receive a TH-U Essential License for free.
WATCH THIS TUTORIAL FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON THE RIG PLAYER
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library