Brit J71 - TH-U Expansion
Brit J71 is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a 1971 British Super Lead 100W.
We borrowed this amazing head from a dear friend of us that stated it will provide 200 Watts...and it actually did. A big monster with unbelievable tone and texture. Explore this classic with the most complete capture by Choptones.
All input configurations captured
The original amp features 4 inputs: I and II with a darker tone, Low and High sensitivity, each one with its unique tone. In addition, inputs I and II are ofted bridged to expand the tonal capabilities. All these input configurations are captured in this library.
The Brit J71 library contains 133 rigs, captured using the following gear*:
- British 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M, G12M20, G12T75, Classic Lead 80, G12K100, Pre Rola G12M, G1265
- British 4x12 loaded with Scumback M75
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Orange 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- British 1x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 65
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser MD421, MD441
- Beyerdynamic M160
- AKG C414
- Neumann U87
- Heil PR30
- Suhr KokoBoost
- Suhr Riot
- Ibanez TS9
- Boss BD2
- Boss DS1 Keeley Mod
- Boss HM2
- Xotic AC Boost
- Fulltone OCD
- DOD 250
- Seymour Duncan 805
ALSO ON iOS
This library is available on iPhone and iPad for the THU App & Plug-in.
Get it in the App Store
If you already own the library for Mac or Windows, you can extend the license for iOS at just $1
HOW TO USE IT
This Rig Library can be loaded into any TH-U edition.
If you don't own TH-U, then by purchasing this library you will receive a TH-U Essential License for free.
WATCH THIS TUTORIAL FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON THE RIG PLAYER
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library