EQ495 is the Overloud emulation of a very rare legendary analog EQ
Originally created for a vinyl transfer console, this EQ has then been used for both mixing and mastering thanks to its super musical curves. It can transform a lifeless mix by adding punch to the low end and a lot of air to the top end.
- Includes the simulation of the High Pass and Low Pass unit
- 4th generation DSP technology
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit
- NEW! Resizable graphic interface
- Preamp + 5 Bands EQ
- Low cpu usage (more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina)
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
Get an immersive feeling
Inspired to the W495 EQ by Neumann*, a very rare and super-musical EQ, the EQ495 can transform a lifeless mix by adding punch to the low end and a lot of air to the top end. This is possible thanks to the combination of the high shelf band and the High Cut filter. The high shelf has a soft curve which gradually increases the top end, very musically: the High cut filter compensate the phase and softens the very high part of the spectrum, delivering a more analog and natural sound.
The EQ495 also emulates the original output transformer, which adds a unique coloration to the low end and makes the overall tone fuller. Watch how this magic happens in this 2 minute video:
COMPOSE YOUR CUSTOM BUNDLE AND SAVE
You can purchase a bundle of 3 or 5 plug-ins and unlock the Gem plug-ins of your choice.