Overloud releases Comp670, the revolutionary recreation of a very rare legendary tube compressor/limiter. It has a unique and distinctive tone thanks to large amount of transformers in the signal chain which gives it a very warm tone.
3 Units in 1 plug-in
From the '50s to nowadays, each original unit has been serviced multiple times: it has its own history and component tolerance that gives it a unique tone and dynamic response.
That's why Overloud sampled three different hardwares (found in London, Los Angeles and Milan studios), and packed them into a unique plugin.
Comp670 is the new weapon to unleash the creativity and bring to life new and original sounds
• Hyper-realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation dsp technology
• Three different units recreated, with multiple dynamics and coloration
• Built-in Parallel Compression
• Soft-knee / hard-knee control with the additional DC Threshold parameter
• Built-in filters on the Sidechain
• Meter Calibration: calibrate the VU meters at 4 different sensibilities
• Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
• Multilevel undo-redo
• A/B Comparison
• Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
Comp670 introductory offer
Comp670 is available as VST, AudioUnit and AAX plug-ins as well as stand-alone application, 32 and 64 bit for macOS and Windows operating systems.
Comp670 is available at the introductory price of €79 / $89 until November 5th 2018. The list price is €129 / $139.
Click here to learn more...