Overloud Releases DOPAMINE
Overloud releases DOPAMINE, the emulation of two classic tape encoding processors, used as enhancers, designed to revive individual tracks as well as complex mixes while preserving their natural tone.
DOPAMINE is the fifth product of a new high-end Overloud plugin line, called Gems, dedicated to mixing and mastering.
DOPAMINE is the ultimate tool for professional engineers who mix with no compromises.
• Replicates the enhancing side of the tape noise reduction units
• Simulates two classic processors: the 180 and the 361
• Simulates two cartridges: the A-Type and the Stressor
• Naturally enhances the audio by balancing the harmonic content
• Allows to tweak the dynamic action of the effect
• Very low cpu usage: you can open the plugin on each track of the session with a negligible cpu load
• Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
DOPAMINE is designed to revive individual tracks as well as complex mixes while preserving their natural tone. Overloud DOPAMINE does not introduce unpleasant artefacts like the exciters do: in fact it dynamically balances the harmonics that naturally exist in the original audio rather than generating non-existent harmonics by synthesizing them.
DOPAMINE introductory offer
DOPAMINE is available as VST, AudioUnit and AAX plug-ins as well as stand-alone application, 32 and 64 bit for macOS and Windows operating systems.
DOPAMINE is available at the introductory price of €89 / $89 until June 25th 2017. The list price is €139 / $139.
Learn more at www.overloud.com/dopamine