American Classics - Rig Library
American Classics is a TH-U Rig Library containing 29 legendary American amp models (29 amps + 29 cabs) and 29 presets.
The Rig Models are created by capturing setups with the following amplifiers*:
- Fender Bassbreaker 30 - 2x12 Combo speaker
- Fender Vibrolux Reverb - 2x10 Combo speaker
- Fender Tweed Deluxe Reissue - 1x12 Combo speaker
- Fender Super Reverb Crunch - 4x10 Combo speaker
- Fender Princeton 65 Reverb - 1x10 Combo speaker
- Fender Dual Showman Crunch - 4x10 Jens speaker
- Fender Deville III Clean - 2x12 Combo speaker
- Fender Deluxe Reverb - 1x12 Combo speaker
- Fender Champ - 1x10 Combo speaker
- Fender Blues Deville Clean - 4x10 Combo speaker
- Fender Blues Deluxe Crunch - 1x12 Combo speaker
- Fender Twin Reverb - 2x12 Combo speaker
- Gibson GA-20 - 1x12 Combo speaker
- Mesa TC-50 Blue channel - 4x12 V30 speaker
- Mesa Mark V Clean channel - 4x12 Recto speaker
- Mesa Mark V Lead channel - 2x12 Recto speaker
- Mesa Mark III - 4x12 Recto speaker
- Mesa Mark IIC+ - 2x12 Recto speaker
- Mesa Mark I Lead channel - 1x12 Recto speaker
- Mesa JP2C Petrucci CH2 - 4x12 Recto speaker
- Mesa JP2C Petrucci CH3 - 2x12 Recto speaker
- Mesa Dual Rectifier CH3 - 4x12 Recto speaker
- Peavey Rockmaster Lead channel - 2x12 V30 speaker
- Peavey 6534+ Lead channel - 4x12 V30 speaker
- Peavey 5150 II Lead channel - 2x12 speaker
- Soldano X88r Lead channel - 4x12 V30 speaker
- Soldano Hot Rod 50 - 4x12 Recto Standard speaker
- Soldano Hot Rod 100+ - 2x12 Recto speaker
- Soldano Atomic 16 - 4x12 V30 speaker
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound.
The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Studio Rigs and Direct Rigs
All the rigs in this library contain both the so called studio rigs and the corresponding direct rig, i.e. the rigs captured without the cabinet, by using a loadbox.
They does not retain any part of the cabinet response and they are useful to pair them with other cabinets or IRs. Watch how they work...
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library