The Piezo enhancing library
Acoustic Dream TH-U pack is made to assist with making piezo equipped solid body and acoustic guitars reach a better tone in both live and recording situations.
The variation in piezo systems is quite wide. We have studied many different guitars, piezo setups and preamps to come up with a variety of simulations, including:
- Simga Acoustic* 6 string reference
- LR Baggs Anthem* piezo system
- Takamini* 6 string acoustic reference
- Yamaha* 12 string acoustic with Art* piezo
- Godin* 6 string solid body piezo
- Music Man* JP6 solid body piezo
- Fender* Band Master* preamp
- Mezzabarba* Trinity* preamp
- Morgan* AC20 preamp
- Matchless* HC30 preamp
The rigs are made purposely without a cab section.
While the initial idea behind this pack was for piezo enhancement we also include some aimed to help with making a magnetic pickup more acoustic like for utility.
The library also has room-based rigs, which have been captured by including the room reflections. That may deeply change the perception of the overall tone and widely extends the tone capabilities of the library.
SEP 21st, 2022 UPDATE
ALSO ON iOS
This library is available on iPhone and iPad for the THU App & Plug-in.
Get it in the App Store
If you already own the library for Mac or Windows, you can extend the license for iOS at just $1
HOW TO USE IT
This Rig Library can be loaded into any TH-U edition.
If you don't own TH-U, then by purchasing this library you will receive a TH-U Essential License for free.
WATCH THIS TUTORIAL FOR A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON THE RIG PLAYER
How to Install
1. Drag the library file into TH-U
2. Enter the serial number you have received after purchasing the library