Gem series Extended! New EQP Passive EQ
April 12th, 2022
Overloud releases the Gem EQP, the new plug-in of the Gems series.
The Gem EQP is the most realistic and accurate emulation of three iconic Passive EQ units, in a single plugin: the EQP-1A*, the MEQ-5* and the HLF 3C*. In addition to offering the most faithful emulation available today, it allows to extend the original tone capabilities by adding features which are not available on the analog units.
BEYOND THE ORIGINAL HARDWARE
The Gem EQP plug-in allows to extend the original tone capabilities by adding many features not available on the analog unit, like:
• Integrated programmable Clipper for punchy tones
• Frequency response graphic display for full control of the unit
• Internal operating level calibration
• Obsessively accurate recreation of the original harmonic generation, with the Overloud's Harmonic Matching technique
• Resizable graphic interface
• Selectable high oversampling mode
• Multilevel undo-redo
Gem EQP is available as plug-in in VST3, AudioUnit and AAX format, for Mac and Windows 32 bits and 64 bits. Apple Silicon processors are natively supported (no Rosetta needed).ì
Learn more at: https://www.overloud.com/products/eqp
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.