The new frontier of guitar amp & fx software is here!
COMING SOON IN FEBRUARY
239 models, the world's largest collection into a single software, including:
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 77 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering all musical styles
- Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD® authorized models approved by the original manufacturers
- Amp Tweak technology, allows you to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 20 factory rigs), allows you to reproduce rig models created by sampling real setups
- One entire preset bank dedicated to bass.
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Built-in convolver to load external guitar cab IRs
- Flexible sound chain with split point for parallel processing
- Fully customizable MIDI control for live usage
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
- Full compatibility with TH3 user presets
TH-U is able to load rig models created from real setups.
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to sample and capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows you to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Check out our first Rig library British Classics
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows you to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows you to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
In addition to the features available in the TH3 Full version, TH-U Full includes:
- 15 new amplifiers, including the Superlead and Superbass models, Polytone jazz amplifiers and DVmark Triple 6 head
- 14 new cabinets
- Rig Player (with 20 factory rigs), reproduces models captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweak: mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- A Shimmer Reverb and a Shimmer Delay
- An improved and redesigned Cabinet IR module
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset and bank lists
TH-U includes 45 models approved by original manufacturers Randall®, Brunetti®,
DVmark® and THD®
For this library just drag the bank file into the TH-U interface to import the presets.
08/08/2017 - ARTIST PACK #1
Intelligent Midi Setup
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element on the TH-U interface and pressing the corresponding pedal on the MIDI floorboard. TH-U learns the MIDI connection and makes it instantly available in any preset. Gigs have never been so much fun with TH-U!
Bass Models Included
TH-U includes 3 bass amplifiers, 2 bass cabinets, 1 bass graphic equalizer, a bass tuner as well as a preset bank entirely dedicated to bass tones.
3D Cabinet Simulation
TH-U offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it where you want.
Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you would do in a real cabinet room.
6 different room types can be selected.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows you to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix and avoid frequency overlap with the other instruments.
On the bass cabinets you have a separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.
TH-U is not just an amplifier replacement. It is a creative tool which allows you to craft your personal tone and explore the boundaries of your instrument. Transform your electric guitar into an acoustic guitar, create synth-like tones with the ring modulator. Turn the guitar into an organ with the organ-tone-maker. Import any Impulse Response from third part libraries to extend the TH-U tones without limits.